What is this league about?
This volleyball league is for BOYS teams and GIRLS teams in grades 9 through 12 AND for guys and gals that have graduated. 8th grade school or club teams are welcome too.
Who can play?
- Co-Ed, all girls or all boys – A division
- Co-Ed or all girls – B division
When will games be played?
- Games to begin during the first full week of March and continue until mid to late May. They are held on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. Please check this website for the current schedule.
Where will the games be played?
- Games will be played at Cornerstone Christian School in Lynden, WA. Click here for directions.
How do I register?
- Teams (Coaches / Team Leaders) may begin registering in early January and must register by the end of the third week of February. This league registers by first-come first-served so get your registrations in promptly. Coaches / Team Leaders registration page
- Players will be able to register individually once the coach has registered the team. Player registration page
- Any team that plays an unregistered player will forfeit any points accrued for that game.
What is the cost?
- Cost is $380.00 per team.
What are some additional details?
- Teams are required to have an adult coach 21 years & older on the bench for all games.
- All teams are required to wear the same color, matching T-shirts which must be appropriately modest. No tank-tops. Each player should have a number on their shirt (on the back and front) to aid the scorer in keeping accurate stats
- A Warning/Agreement form, a Safety Guidelines form, and a Concussion form, available during player and coach registration, must be read and signed by each coach, team leader and player. This is all done during online registration.
- This website will publish the current standings and player statistics.
- Each division winner will be awarded championship trophies.
How do I get more information?
- Contact the League Administrator at 360-318-0663.